Colonel Commission | Tombraider | 1 / 28 / 2021

• 4th Infantry Corps Command
ORDERED & AUTHORIZED BY THE [C.I.C.]
index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=W1JdUkFOS1MvcG9

Colonel (O-6)

Minimum  [TIG] Time in Grade

• 6 months as a LTC

Minimum Requirements:

• Promotion to the rank of O-6 and above shall be authorized by the Commander in Chief.
  • Promotion is based on the needs of the Regiment and on recommendations of General Staff.
  • Minimum TIG may be waived in consideration of limited availability of qualifying billets.

To all who shall see these presents, greetings...

Know ye, that reposing special trust and confidence in the fidelity and abilities of,

" Tombraider "

I do appoint her as a Colonel in the Army of the Hell Bound Soldiers to rank as such from this 28th day of January 2021.

This officer will therefore carefully and diligently discharge the duties of the office to which appointed by doing and performing all manner of things therein. I do strictly charge and require those officers and others personnel of lesser rank to render such obedience as it is due an officer of her grade and position. This officer is to observe and follow such orders and directions from time to time as may be given by the Commander-in-Chief of the Hell Bound Soldiers and / or other superior officers acting in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Hell Bound Soldiers.

This commission is to continue in force, providing the approval, of the
Commander-in-Chief of the Hell Bound Soldiers under the provisions of those public laws relating to officers of the Armed Forces of the Hell Bound Soldiers and the component thereof in which this appointment is made.
Given under my hand, this 27th day of January, In the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Twenty One.
index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=W0NdQ09NTVMvQ29

index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=W1NJR1pdL1tVXVVTRVJTL0tnQi9bU0lHXS8qZGF0ZWlfW0JdODQzOS5wbmcqYWNjOWVhNTRjNzVkNmI1NDI1YzA5MzBjZTBjZWU5Yjg4Yjk4YTEyNmExMmM1MTE5ZjZjNjk0ZDdhYjM3MDU1OQ

clanhbs.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.