Major General Commission | KittenDaMighty | 1 / 28 / 2021

• 4th Infantry Corps Command
index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=YWR2ZXJ0cy8qNHR

To all who shall see these presents,greetings...

Know ye, that reposing special trust and confidence in the fidelity and abilities of,

"Kittendamighty"

index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=W1JdUkFOS1MvcG9

Know ye that reposing special trust and confidence in the patriotism, valor, fidelity and abilities of Kittendamighty, I do appoint her Major General in the Army of the Hell Bound Soldiers to rank as such from this Twenty-Eighth Day of January 2021.

This officer will therefore carefully and diligently discharge the duties of the office to which appointed by doing and performing all manner of things therein to belonging.
And I do strictly charge and require those officers and others personnel of lesser rank to render such obedience as it is due an officer of her grade and position. This officer is to observer and follow such orders and directions from time to time as may be given by the Commander in Chief of the Hell Bound Soldiers or other superior officers acting in accordance with the laws of the Hell Bound Soldiers.

This commission is to continue in force during the pleasure of the Commander in Chief of the Hell Bound Soldiers under the provisions of those public laws relating to officers of the Armed Forces of the Hell Bound Soldiers and the component thereof in which this appointment is made. Given under my hand, this Twenty-Eighth Day of January, In the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Twenty One

index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=YWR2ZXJ0cy8qNHR

index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=W1NJR1pdL1tVXVVTRVJTL0tnQi9bU0lHXS8qZGF0ZWlfW0JdODQzOS5wbmcqYWNjOWVhNTRjNzVkNmI1NDI1YzA5MzBjZTBjZWU5Yjg4Yjk4YTEyNmExMmM1MTE5ZjZjNjk0ZDdhYjM3MDU1OQ

clanhbs.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.