Hell Bound Soldiers General Orders
1. Scope of the General Orders
This document is to serve as a reference of the Hell Bound Soldiers General Orders and how they apply to individual members. These rules were built with the intent to further the Hell Bound Soldiers and set basic rules unit wide that apply to everyone regardless of any status in the Hell Bound Soldiers.
2. General Orders
The following is a numbered list of all General Orders of the Hell Bound Soldiers. These orders apply to all members of HBS regardless of any rank, positions, or game the member belongs to.
- Unethical Game Play (Cheating)
- I will not engage in any form of cheating and will not tolerate those who do.
- Hell Bound Soldiers Servers
- I will abide by all established game specific Rules of Engagement while playing within the Hell Bound Soldiers servers.
- I will obtain proper authorization before using any of the Boot Camp Servers for training activities and understand that a Boot Camp always has priority in those servers.
- I will not utilize the Hell Bound Soldiers tag when naming a private server without obtaining proper authorization.
- Regimental Tags
- I will wear my Hell Bound Soldiers clan tags in all servers regardless of area of operation or if game is supported by the Community (exception being Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game often called MMORPG or MMO's).
- I will attend all required meetings, training, or any other scheduled official event or informed, in advance, the appropriate command (Ticket or PM) of my absent.
- Server Administration
- I will ensure that all rules of engagement are followed by all members and server guest, and enforce per the established administration guidelines or report the violator to the appropriate personnel.
- I will obtain visual confirmations of a reported violation prior to taking action per the established administration guidelines (only exception is if reported by a superior rank).
- I will consider all orders issued via in-game chat as invalid until auditory verbal confirmation is obtained.
- I will refrain from engaging in discussion or debate of political or religious subject matters in any Hell Bound Soldiers owned public medium (any forum, public channel in voice chat clients).
- Military Courtesy
- I will observe military courtesy at all times and will address, either by rank or sir, those members with superior rank (exception: Officers Club channel).
- Unit Dedication
- I will not belong to another FPS unit/clan while a member of the Hell Bound Soldiers.
- Donation Notification
- I will notify Central Command, by email, when making a donation to the Unit and provide the necessary identification information
- I will put forth my best effort to recruit individuals in our Hell Bound Soldiers servers who demonstrate by their play and behavior the core values of our Community.
- I will not recruit within non Hell Bound Soldiers servers.
- I will not recruit members from within the Unit (recruit from one area of operation to another).
- Requests for Aid
- Requests for aid will not be made without HBS Command "CIC & or DCIC" approval.
- Posts requesting aid will not be made without HBS Command "CIC & or DCIC" approval.