Sign in to follow this  
ccrusher1

Ban Appeal

After an argument with Ace, I calmly left the channel and was hanging out with Crusher and Austin when Iceman randomly banned me for no reason. Ace started an argument with me, so I left after speaking true facts that I had learned from experience, and apparently got banned for it.

874643a.png

No you argued with ace stating that the item you were using doesn't cause lag after told by two officers to stop, you said then what do I do just quit and get rid of all my items. Plus this includes multiple complaints from other members prior to this. I (Iceman) don't ban people for no reason. I'll remind you that you have already had a formal warning on attitude.

Unban Denied

You're going to deny me because you were wrong in argument? That's shaming HBS. I left to avoid further argument. You can't deny me because YOU were in the wrong.

874643a.png

um no your formal warning is still a formal warning that stays with you not after a few weeks. And you sir are wrong. The item you were using does cause lag due to the memory is only 6g of ram haven't had time to up it. I have been running this type server for 5 years now. I know what cause lag and what doesn't.

As RegO, I will remind you that you agreed at your formal hearing, which CENTCOM was present, that it was your final chance. Any more complaints or mistakes and you were terminated. I have received several complaints and incident reports prior to today. You have been given more chances than were deserved. This topic is closed.

Unban Denied

datei_%5BB%5Dtombraider.png

as the termination stated you are subject to penal code 201: Failure to Comply with Judicial Orders . these orders do not need to be written, or recorded. As long as they are lawful in nature (e.g. leave the server, do not argue with someone, do not cheat) you agreed within the terms of service to abide by these rules. Therefore by not complying with judicial orders you forfeit your rights to membership after review of central command. Please note that these rules have been in place for several years and not newly constructed. You had time to review the terms of service at any time, and have been afforded many opportunities to better yourself.

At this time please note that the status of the ban shall remain in place.

index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=W1NJR1pdL1tVXVVTRVJTL0JvZ2cvW1NJR10vKjk4NzQ1LnBuZypmODA2MmQ3M2QwYjQwNDg0MTM0MDBmNjMwNWUzNDM5NzJlZjA5NmI1OThmYjhhN2YwY2YxZjgyZTE3NTg1MWY1