KgB

Brigadier General Commission | KittenDaMighty | 02 / 19 / 2020

index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=KmNvbW1zX25ld3N

To all who shall see these presents, greetings...

Know ye, that reposing special trust and confidence in the fidelity and abilities of,

"
@KittenDaMighty"

I do appoint him/her as a Brigadier General in the Army of the Hell Bound Soldiers to rank as such from this 19th day of Feruary 2020.

This officer will therefore carefully and diligently discharge the duties of the office to which appointed by doing and performing all manner of things therein. I do strictly charge and require those officers and others personnel of lesser rank to render such obedience as it is due an officer of his/her grade and position. This officer is to observe and follow such orders and directions from time to time as may be given by the Commander-in-Chief of the Hell Bound Soldiers and/or other superior officers acting in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Hell Bound Soldiers.

This commission is to continue in force, providing the approval, of the
Commander-in-Chief of the Hell Bound Soldiers under the provisions of those public laws relating to officers of the Armed Forces of the Hell Bound Soldiers and the component thereof in which this appointment is made.
Given under my hand, this 19th day of February, In the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Twenty.
ORDERED & AUTHORIZED BY THE [C.I.C.]
index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=W1JdUkFOS1MvcG9
@KittenDaMighty you have been inspiration to the troops, Your Obsession and Dedication to the succseful development and advancement of [HBS] is a trait only found in the Elite of the Elite. KittenDaMighty shares the qualities of soldier [HBS] looks for in our officers. It is with the greatest of pleasure as your Commander in Chief to hear-by Authorize and Commission @KittenDaMighty to the rank of Brigadier General within the Armies of the Hell Bound Soldiers Congratulations Trooper

index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=KmZsLTAwMDFfNzU

index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=W1NJR1pdL1tVXVVTRVJTL0tnQi9bU0lHXS8qZGF0ZWlfW0JdODQzOS5wbmcqYWNjOWVhNTRjNzVkNmI1NDI1YzA5MzBjZTBjZWU5Yjg4Yjk4YTEyNmExMmM1MTE5ZjZjNjk0ZDdhYjM3MDU1OQ

clanhbs.gif