KgB

Command Appointment | Logistics Officer | " Reign " | 11 / 29 / 2019 |

index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=KmNvbW1zX25ld3N
" COMMAND APPOINTMENT "
To all who shall see these presents, greetings...

Know ye that reposing special trust and confidence in the patriotism, valor, fidelity and abilities of @Reign, I hereby Command Appoint [
Logistics Commanding Officer ] under the offices of Central Command in the Army of the Hell Bound Soldiers from this 29th day of November 2019.

This Officer will therefore carefully and diligently discharge the duties of the office to which appointed by doing and performing all manner of things therein to belonging. And I do strictly charge and require those officers and others personnel of lesser rank to render such obedience as it is due an officer of his grade and position. This officer is to observer and follow such orders and directions from time to time as may be given by the Commander in Chief of the Hell Bound Soldiers or other superior officers acting in accordance with the laws of [HBS].

This Command Appointment is to continue in force during the pleasure of the
Commander in Chief of the Hell Bound Soldiers under the provisions of those public laws relating to officers of the Armed Forces of the Hell Bound Soldiers and the component there of in which this appointment is made. Given under my hand, this day the 26th of October, In the Year of Two Thousand and Nineteen.

Long Live [HBS]!

ORDERED & AUTHORIZED BY THE [C.I.C.]
index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=W1JdUkFOS1MvcG9
" Reign " Your drive and dedication to see [ HBS ] succeed all before personal gain is a quality we don't see enough in the world, The passion and fire to succeed in life overflows into your work here in [ HBS ], we as a community are honored to have a Soldier with the qualities and Traits you posses.

Congratulations Soldier!

index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=KmZsLTAwMDFfNzU

index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=W1NJR1pdL1tVXVVTRVJTL0tnQi9bU0lHXS8qZGF0ZWlfW0JdODQzOS5wbmcqYWNjOWVhNTRjNzVkNmI1NDI1YzA5MzBjZTBjZWU5Yjg4Yjk4YTEyNmExMmM1MTE5ZjZjNjk0ZDdhYjM3MDU1OQ

clanhbs.gif