Sign in to follow this  
Redwolf

Use of Console Commands, unauthorized scripts, mods and files

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 800, align: center][TR][TD]index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=KmNsYW5oZF8jZmY5OTAwLnBuZyo5NGJlN2FiMzgzMWNkNzFkNzAwYmYyMmRiNmFmN2Y3MTFmYTJjMDk1Y2NiZmQzMDc2ZWViY2VkOTkyZDM5ZTg2

index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=W1NdU0hJRUxEUy8zNTBweC9BUksvKmRhdGVpX1tUU11hcms2NTIzLnBuZyplYzUzMjkxMTEwN2M0OTUxYmJhZGYwMjFhOTRkZGNkY2IyNDQ4NGQ3NjVlY2EyOGU0ZTliM2QzZmUwM2Y4YTIx

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 800, align: center][TR][TD]USE OF CONSOLE COMMANDS, SCRIPTS AND MODS[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

For all HBS members I expect everyone to make certain that everyone that plays on our servers is well aware of the rules of the server. Obviously we have failed in this and so I will make certain that this does not happen in the future in the games I play. Please let those you see in game know about these rules and discourage ANY use of the console unless it is an integral part of normal game play. Which in most cases it is not.

Exploits are simply anything that a player discovers in the game that they KNOW should not be there or should not be happening. If a player or staff member uses an existing exploit for any reason this is a violation of the rules of fair play and will result in a temporary ban that could lead up to a permanent one. If an exploit is discovered it needs to be exposed to the staff immediately so it can be rectified. Failure to not report an exploit is a violation of the rules.

Mods, scripts, files and hacks are self explanatory. If anyone is caught injecting the game with anything but the game, dlc and mods allowed this is a very serious rule violation. Out of the 3 I consider this type of violation to be the most severe as it requires a willful act with full knowledge of the result.

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 800, align: center][TR][TD][TABLE=width: 300, align: center][TR][TD]ARK BGCO

RedWolf

index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=W05dTkVXUy8qYnV0dG9uLnBuZyoxZWEzODBkYjc1MzkwNzdjNzgxOTNmNTdhNDgwZWZjNzFiZDdiMGRhYmQ2MTM1YmE5ZDRiNjZiODY5N2QxMzNl[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Additional Information :

[HBS] STEAM GROUP : CLICK HERE

[TS3] VOIP : CLICK HERE

[D] JOIN DISCORD : CLICK HERE

index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=Zm9vdGVyLypkYXRlaV9bRl1hcms1NDM1LnBuZyplNGUxNDBjOGZmYWJhMTYzMmJhMDgwYjY0NmQ4NDBlZTM4NzI2MWFiYjQzYTlhYWQ4NWQ0ZDMyYWEzOTFlNjhm[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Edited by Redwolf

Sign in to follow this