Sign in to follow this  
culibnz

I got banned for no reason. READ

Hello,

culibnz here.

So i was playing on the 2000xp server when i randomly got kicked, i tried going back on and it said "Disconnected player was kicked"

So i logged onto my OpTic Kewlab account to see why i was kicked for and then i got banned again by Kdg or whatever

So i logged onto to my FaZe Trndog account asking where i can get an unban appeal, Once again Banned.

Then the final time i logged on i asked a different admin Miller which he helped me and said he had PROOF I HAD A WALL HACK on! and banned me

Tbh the only other mod i might of had on at the time of getting banned was the 10th prestiege hack that i used in private match to get unlocks like everyone has done right?

IF i was Hacking i wouldn't of wasted so much time trying to get unbanned using different account.

I am a player which doesnt make an unfair advantage to other players and normally get shat on all the time.

I would love to see proof of me doing something i didnt do.

Ok firstly you was originally banned for a suspected Wallhack which we would have reviewed.. instead of appealing your ban at our website you choose to log into another account to play, RepZIw4.de rules are as well as ClanHBS's specific server rule YOU CAN NOT HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS. You clearly have 5 RepZ account thus you will not be unbanned

" APPEAL DENIED BAN EVADE WITH MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS "

Other Account Names " Username420, FaZe Trndog, OpTic Kewlab, & culibnz "

index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=W1NJR1pdL1tVXVVTRVJTL0tnQi9bU0lHXS8qZGF0ZWlfW0JdODQzOS5wbmcqYWNjOWVhNTRjNzVkNmI1NDI1YzA5MzBjZTBjZWU5Yjg4Yjk4YTEyNmExMmM1MTE5ZjZjNjk0ZDdhYjM3MDU1OQ

clanhbs.gif