Sign in to follow this  
SiNiSt3R1978

Banned With No Proof (SiNiSt3R1978)

I am the Founder of RageQuit-Gaming.com and have formed other clans as well. I have over 17 years playing fps games as well as competing in various online leagues and broadcasted live on e-rev.tv when they were around. I played and competed from BF1942, BF Vietnam, BF2, BF2142, BF4 and COD, COD2, CODMW, COD BO. In leagues such as TWL, AGL, TGL, and CAL. I have run and helped run lans like AIP Lanparty in Springfield IL which I ran and played in. Zion Lan in Zion IL, Indy Showdown Lan. Nerv Lan in New Jersey for CODMW. I will also be more then happy to have someone record me with a gopro or video camera sitting at my computer playing. That way you can see what is on my screen and what I am doing. Banning good players is not how you make a name for yourself in the BF community. Many know me from M5. I got almost 2,400 hours in this game and know how to play it at a high level. I would respectfully request to be unbanned. Thanks for your time...

SiN

37M

Chicago, IL

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 800, align: center] [TR] [TD]SiNiSt3R1978,

You was only kicked from the server while admins took time to review video taken during the match, thank you for expressing your concerns and requesting admittance to the server. I have reviewed your videos and have found no extended evidence to a violation to our rules there-for we would like to apologize for the misunderstanding and look forward to having you populate our server.

HBS STAFF

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=W1NJR1pdL1tVXVVTRVJTL0tnQi9bU0lHXS8qZGF0ZWlfW0JdODQzOS5wbmcqYWNjOWVhNTRjNzVkNmI1NDI1YzA5MzBjZTBjZWU5Yjg4Yjk4YTEyNmExMmM1MTE5ZjZjNjk0ZDdhYjM3MDU1OQ

clanhbs.gif