General

Credits
    Total Contributions For

Bogg      $ 156.92
    Total Downloaded
    Items EA: Battlefield Theme

Recognizing A Special Day

Good Evening Soldiers,

Though many of you may not have realized this right off hand, but today is a day like none other here in our beloved clan. It is a day that many of us look back from and take a look at where we have been, and only wonder what the future may hold. Today our clan turns twelve years old. Though there have been many who have come and gone, none of them have ever been able to come close to anything that we have ever done. This is a one of a kind clan and it can only be described as often imitated never duplicated. I want to thank everyone here for their service, loyalty, and dedication to making this clan a better place every day.

Through the years many members have come and gone. This includes all of our original founding members, but even though the creators left, this clan continued to thrive and grow. Many may wonder how, and all I can think of is that HBS is not just a place where we come to play and have fun together, but it has become a living entity itself. No matter the impact of the members who have left us, it seems as if there has always been someone else who this clan has groomed and attached itself too so that it created a drive in its members, making the people within it wanting to help in any way imaginable.

Now on this momentous occasion that will only ever come around once, we want to welcome all personnel, member, visitors, ex-members alike to join us during 1800 central standard time and 2200 central standard time (6pm Central to 10pm Central) for games and giveaways. We want everyone's help recognizing a few of our long standing members as well.

We want to recognize the following members for their service to this clan. They all three have served here for many years and two still hold active central command positions. We want to recognize 5*Gen.Earnie for his service since 2005 (currently serving as Regulations Officer), 5*Gen.KgB for his service since 2007(currently serving as Commander in Chief), and 5*Gen. Goose for his service since 2007(Retired).

The three men being recognized have served this clan to the fullest extent. Each has earn his rank as a 5*General through hard work and dedication, showing the skills required to command the Army of the Hell Bound Soldiers as it's Commander in Chief. Please help me thank them for their superior service through out the years.

And last but not least, lets have fun, continue to grow, and lets launch this next year out right. So everyone please help me congratulate this clan as a whole on its tremendous achievement of finally reaching twelve.

Happy Birthday and Long Live HBS!

Brigadier General

Credits
    Total Contributions For

slammerman70      $ 385.71
    Total Downloaded
    Items EA: Battlefield Theme
    Happy Bday HBS long live HBS And thx kgb and earnie and goose for always being there and allowing us to have a second family because thats what we are in the clan in my opinion one great family.

General

Credits
    Total Contributions For

Crusher      $ 46.07
    Total Downloaded
    Happy Birthday HBS! wow time has flown by! Thx CentComm for all that you guys do, And thank you to the members that keep us going. I believe slammerman is right HBS is like a second family, And im glad to be apart of it!

Captain

Credits
    Total Contributions For

Zhorin      $ 57.96
    Total Downloaded
    very well said bogg. and im glad to say i have personally met and befriended all three of these caring members. nothing makes my heart happier than to call myself a hellboundsoldier. though my time here has not been very long, I feel as if me, the clans members, and the clan itself as an entity are one. through the trying times as they come and go it takes a dedicated soldier to uphold those beliefs and stand strong in uncertainty. We here at the HellBoundSoldiers are a family and show each other respect and integrity. We place virtue and value over multitude and band wagons. We encourage members to constantly better themselves and the community as a whole. I cannot say i have served in a better community/clan in all of my 11 years of online gaming. I have met many people along the road and tasted many values and virtues, i have reached for many goals, strived for many accomplishments, though none of them hold a flame in a the dark compared to the honor, integrity, comradery, and overall sense of brotherhood that i get from being here. HellBoundSoldiers holds a special place in my heart and always will. Congratulations all Kgb, Goose, Earnie you are like brothers to me and i commend you on your long services and hard work here in HBS. May you always stand strong and true, and carry those colors with pride. Much love see you all in game.

Corporal

Credits
    Total Contributions For

Plague      $ 23.68
    Total Downloaded
    Happy Birthday HBS. 12 years, awesome.

Credits
    Total Contributions For

Sir-Dome      $ 0.00
    Total Downloaded
    Happy Birthday HBS

Corporal