Recommend Recommend:  0
    Website Member [WM] SiNiSt3R1978's Avatar
    Credits
    Total Contributions For

SiNiSt3R1978      $ 0.00
    Total Downloaded

Banned With No Proof (SiNiSt3R1978)

I am the Founder of RageQuit-Gaming.com and have formed other clans as well. I have over 17 years playing fps games as well as competing in various online leagues and broadcasted live on e-rev.tv when they were around. I played and competed from BF1942, BF Vietnam, BF2, BF2142, BF4 and COD, COD2, CODMW, COD BO. In leagues such as TWL, AGL, TGL, and CAL. I have run and helped run lans like AIP Lanparty in Springfield IL which I ran and played in. Zion Lan in Zion IL, Indy Showdown Lan. Nerv Lan in New Jersey for CODMW. I will also be more then happy to have someone record me with a gopro or video camera sitting at my computer playing. That way you can see what is on my screen and what I am doing. Banning good players is not how you make a name for yourself in the BF community. Many know me from M5. I got almost 2,400 hours in this game and know how to play it at a high level. I would respectfully request to be unbanned. Thanks for your time...

SiN
    37M
    Chicago, IL

5*General

Credits
    Total Contributions For

KgB      $ 662.11
    Total Downloaded
    Items EA: Battlefield Theme
    Blog Entries
    SiNiSt3R1978,

You was only kicked from the server while admins took time to review video taken during the match, thank you for expressing your concerns and requesting admittance to the server. I have reviewed your videos and have found no extended evidence to a violation to our rules there-for we would like to apologize for the misunderstanding and look forward to having you populate our server.

HBS STAFF